TEACH-NOW Teacher Certification
TEACH-NOW Graduate School of Education offers an affordable, flexible pathway for people anywhere in the world to get a US state teaching certification.
- Cohorts start every month and take 9 months to complete
- The final 12 weeks include a teaching practicum, integrating weekly virtual classes with teaching in a school and working with a mentor teacher
- Full payment of $6,000 or $800 to start and 8 monthly payments of $650
Teacher Preparation Certificate Program
- Program Orientation
- The Culture of Schooling
- The Learner & Learning in the Digital Age
- Managing the Learning Environment
- Student Assessments
- Planning & Preparation for Learning
- Introduction to Clinical Practice
- Teacher Practice and Proficiency
The goal for our flagship program is to equip, enable, and empower teachers to go into any learning environment anywhere in the world and diagnose where each learner they are responsible for is coming from and be able to design and implement learning experiences to ensure that every student learns, grows, and develops.
They will champion the changing role of a teacher from a dispenser of knowledge to a resource-rich facilitator of learning. Candidates will be able to select and use next-generation tools and technology for teaching and learning to create an active, collaborative learning model for their students and effectively manage the learning environment in which formal education occurs.